Sample Sales Management Resume
Sales management resume easy-to-adapt for your own use. Present your credentials and achievements in a persuasive and professional format.
Make a strong impression with a results-driven sales manager resume.
Success in sales is measured by the effect on the company's bottom
line. On your resume it is important to describe your experience in
terms of your contribution to the company's profits and how you are
likely to achieve the same or even better results for a new company.
Quantifying your achievements will turn your resume into a powerful marketing tool.
SALES MANAGEMENT RESUME TEMPLATE
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Seeking a sales management challenge in a dynamic company.
A sales manager position in a challenging environment.
Sales management position in a progressive organization.
A results-orientated sales management professional with solid experience in the X and Y industries. Areas of expertise include:
- excellent track record in recruitment, training and motivating staff to achieve sales and corporate objectives
- proven ability to drive new business through establishing strategic partnerships and building relationships with key decision-makers
- development of high volume and high profit accounts delivering $X revenue
- successful design and implementation of innovative national sales promotions and advertising campaigns
- adept at forecasting, budgeting and P&L
A self-motivated sales manager with over X years experience. Relevant strengths include:
- responsible for developing and maintaining over X end-user accounts throughout X territory resulting in $X annual sales revenue
- strong strategic skills resulting in new business development worth over $X and significant competitive market share growth
- proven ability to secure customer loyalty and improve customer retention.
- a passionate coach and mentor resulting in the development of top performing sales teams
An energetic and dynamic sales manager with proven skills in:
- key account management
- negotiating complex agreements
- strategic planning
- relationship development
Notable achievements include:
- responsible for securing key accounts and increasing market share by X%
- development of a new lead generation program which increased sales queries by X
- excellent track record in building and leading highly successful sales teams
A goal-driven manager with the proven ability to effectively penetrate and develop key competitive accounts.
Safeway Manufacturing, Philadelphia PA
January 2015 - Date
- manage daily sales activities of X sales staff across a multi-state territory
- develop sales strategy to meet corporate sales goals and revenues of $X
- design and implement effective district and national sales programs to increase market share by X%
- recruit, train, coach and motivate staff to drive high performance levels and reduce turnover by X%
- develop pricing schedules and rates
- negotiate sales agreements ranging from $X to $X
- conduct market research and analysis
- identify new market needs and product opportunities
- implement merchandising strategies
- represent company at industry conference and trade shows
- devise national sales promotions and advertising campaigns
- optimize social media platforms to drive sales
- prepare accurate sales forecasts
- administer budget
- troubleshoot key accounts
- collaborate with cross-functional teams
Regional Sales Manager
Barlow Inc, Philadelphia, PA
April 2010- November 2014
- supervised all sales activity within defined region to consistently achieve and exceed sales targets
- implemented all sales and marketing programs within the territory
- managed all aspects of the training and development of X sales staff
- generated $X in annual sales of X products
- identified and converted X new customers worth $X
- increased market share in assigned territory from X% to X%
- developed extensive sales channels through new dealer and retail outlets
- developed new service and warranty program that increased sales revenues by $X
Banox, Pittsburgh, PA
September 2006 - March 2010
- closed product deals to the value of $X per quarter
- provided customer service to X clients every month
- grew key accounts sales revenue by X%
Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, 2006
- MS Office
- Advanced PowerPoint
- CRM software systems
- communication skills
- organization and planning
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- persuasive ability
- negotiation skills
- presentation skills
- coaching and mentoring
Available on request
Sales manager duties and responsibilities
Incorporate your own sales manager job information into this sales management resume sample. Use the detailed sales manager job description to help you.
What makes a good manager?
Your sales management resume objective
Your sales manager resume objective is key to getting the reader's attention and making sure your resume gets the attention it deserves.
These pages will help you write a winning resume objective:
Objectives for Resumes
List of Strengths12 Core Competencies
Write a winning sales manager cover letter
Always include a sales manager cover letter with your sales management resume.
Retail Store Manager Resume Sample
Sales job interviews
Store Manager Interview QuestionsManager Interview Questions
Sales manager resume pages
Marketing Manager Resume
Customer Service Manager Sample Resume
Sales Manager Resume Template
Sales Management Resume Tips
Job Interviews > Sample Resumes > Sales Management Resume
To Top of Page