Marketing Manager Resume
Marketing manager resume to tailor for your own use. Get your job application noticed with this persuasive and professional resume format.
Find out how to effectively present your competencies and accomplishments to make the
best impression. Adapt the powerful marketing manager profile to quickly grab the reader's attention.
Marketing is all about getting the right results. Your resume should clearly reflect your successes using facts and figures. Your resume is a marketing tool, optimize it!
Marketing Manager Resume Sample
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Marketing management position in a competitive and dynamic environment.
Include about 6 - 8 job-relevant key points.
- X years experience delivering profitable marketing solutions in the Y industry
- proven ability to create compelling marketing campaigns and penetrate new markets
- developed and implemented high-impact integrated marketing plans that increased sales by X
- developed market specific merchandising and promotional strategies to expand market share by X
- expert in competitive market analysis and qualitative and quantitative research
- verifiable success in launching products for national markets
- development and delivery of the overall go-to-market plan for X products including positioning, PR, launches, collateral and events
- successful introduction of innovative branding strategies
- proven ability to manage multiple corresponding projects and cross-functional teams to deadline
- testing and rollout of X product/service that resulted in national sales of $X in the first year
- record of initiating and building positive relationships to secure long-term contracts
- proven experience in reducing marketing costs and managing budgets successfully
- comprehensive digital marketing capability current with social media, SEO and online trends
- experience in leveraging progressive marketing tactics including viral and virtual vehicles
- successful event planning and execution
- high-impact presentation and negotiation skills
The Company, New York, NY
January 2014 - Date
- conduct market research and intelligence to inform marketing tactics
- plan, develop and implement strategic marketing plans that result in consistent annual sales increases of X%
- develop marketing team to successfully implement program and deliver on organizational objectives
- drive the introduction of enhancements to established products to increase sales by $X over X months
- direct cross-functional teams to ensure the successful launch of X products
- develop launch schedules, advertising, direct and indirect marketing campaigns, promotions, sales tools and event marketing
- co-ordinate marketing activities with PR and press
- manage advertising campaign creation and execution
- create and implement social media strategy to integrate with overall marketing tactics
- oversee pricing strategies on new and existing products to ensure competitiveness and profitability objectives are achieved
- manage distribution channels for products
- set and control financial budgets of $X
Isando Technologies, New York, NY
April 2009 - November 2013
- determined profitability and viability of product enhancements and new products
- developed and implemented integrated marketing campaigns including branding, direct mail, print and web advertising, sales collateral materials, PR, promotions and events
- created and executed digital marketing strategy to drive brand awareness
- devised fresh market penetration strategies to secure new contracts worth $X
- led X% gain in sales volume to $X within a four year period
Geneva Systems, New York, NY
September 2005 - March 2009
- developed and implemented demand creation campaigns to promote new and established products to targeted markets
- developed and delivered key marketing communications initiatives
- created high-yield marketing material
St Johns University, New York, NY
B.S. in Marketing 2005
- advanced computer skills
- proficient in MS Office, CRM software, data analysis applications
- in-depth digital marketing skills
- data collection and analysis
- excellent project management skills
- qualitative and quantitative research skills
- communication and collaboration skills
- organization and planning
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- persuasive and influencing ability
- negotiation skills
- presentation skills
- innovation and creativity
- judgment and decision-making
- adaptability and agility
Available on request
Include your own job information in this marketing manager resume sample. Use the detailed marketing manager job description to help you
Marketing manager resume skills 2019
- Highlight your ability to stay current and your knowledge of the
latest digital marketing trends.
- Today's marketing professional has to
continually create digital content so a working knowledge of website
creation and fundamental coding skills are in demand.
- A marketing manager has to be able to develop an effective social media strategy and to manage technology successfully.
- Showcase your skills in both SEO and SEM.
- Focus on your ability to analyze and leverage data to develop a successful data-driven marketing strategy.
Include a convincing cover letter with your marketing resume. Use the sample marketing manager cover letter as a guide.
Marketing manager resume pages
Sales Management Resume
Customer Service Manager Resume
Marketing Manager Resume Tips
Objectives for Resumes
Marketing Cover Letter
Marketing manager job interviews
Marketing Manager Interview Questions
Manager Job Interviews
Job Interviews > Sample Resumes > Marketing Manager Resume
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page