Sample Marketing Assistant Resume
Write a winning marketing assistant resume with this user-friendly format.
Customize the attention-getting marketing resume objective example, highlight those critical marketing skills required for successful job performance and accurately describe the range of your marketing responsibilities relevant to the specific job opportunity.
Marketing Assistant Resume
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
High energy marketing assistant with a strong track record of success in a
professional services environment offers the following relevant expertise:
- coordination and integral involvement in company-wide marketing activities including campaign development, communications, special events
- support of all marketing team members and collaboration with cross
functional teams to execute marketing programs
- management of social media channels including content creation and
customer interaction to significantly increase user engagement
- in-depth campaign and project tracking, reporting and
- budget development and administration
An organized, innovative and detail-oriented professional with a
passionate approach to driving the company's marketing strategy.
RPM Corporate Group, New York, NY
January 2019 - Date
- coordinate the planning, development and implementation of marketing
campaigns and communications to build brand identity and increase brand
- oversee marketing processes, events and projects
- collaborate with external and internal cross-functional stakeholders to ensure
achievement of objectives
- manage email communications and social media accounts
- write and edit marketing material and online content
- track and analyze marketing data
- prepare reports and presentations
- monitor competitive marketing efforts
- research opportunities and proposals
- support in the planning and administration of marketing budgets
City Credit Union, New York, NY
September 2016 - December 2018
- provided marketing and administrative support to senior marketing
- assisted with development and implementation of marketing strategies
- assisted with market research
- helped create and edit marketing content and literature
- updated social media accounts and company website
- liaised with compliance to verify all marketing materials
- measured marketing results
- coordinated client meetings and managed schedules and calendars
- prepared company documents, proposals, reports and presentations
- organized and maintained databases
Siena College, Loudonville, NY
Bachelors Degree in Marketing 2016
- MS Office
- Advanced Excel
- Google Drive
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Social media platforms and scheduling tools
- Data analysis and management
- organization and planning skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- problem analysis and resolution
- judgment and decision-making
- collaborative skills
- stress tolerance
What skills should I include in my marketing assistant resume?
For a complete list of marketing duties, responsibilities and skills you can go to this marketing job description.
Employers have identified these essential marketing skills:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to generate content that persuades and influences
- collaboration skills that enable optimal cross-team functioning to achieve business and marketing objectives
- strong data management and analytical skills including researching, collecting and analyzing information necessary for the development and execution of marketing activities
- planning and organizing skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- attention to detail and quality orientation
Employers today value technological proficiency in marketing candidates. Familiarity with current marketing tools is essential to success.
How do I write a powerful marketing assistant resume objective?
Carefully consider the job requirements and highlight those skills,
strengths, competencies and expertise that relate directly to the
marketing assistant job.
Objectives for Resumes
List of Strengths
12 Core Competencies
Should I include a marketing assistant cover letter?
A well written and persuasive cover letter is the most simple and effective way to market yourself to potential employers. A great cover letter will get your resume read with serious attention.
Marketing Assistant Cover Letter
Sample Marketing Cover Letter
Marketing interview questions and answers
Be ready for typical marketing interview questions. The sample interview answers set you up for job interview success.
Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions
Marketing resume pages
Marketing Manager Resume
Customer Service resume
How to write a resume that beats the ATS
To Top of Page