Customer Service Manager
The customer service manager sample resume can be adapted to highlight your own personal work experience.
Use the structure of this well compiled resume to put the focus firmly on your own strengths and competencies as they relate to the customer service job opportunity.
Integrate your own details into the resume sample, make use of the
sample customer service manager resume objective statements to present a convincing and
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER SAMPLE RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Seeking a challenging customer service manager job in a well regarded company.
A professional customer service management role in a challenging environment.
A skilled customer service management professional seeking a new career challenge.
A high energy and results-driven professional with over X years customer service experience in a managerial capacity. Relevant skills include:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills result in the optimum functioning of the department and the consistent achievement of customer service standards.
- Proven interpersonal and motivational ability ensure a strong team approach and the attainment of maximum performance levels and productivity.
- Responsible for the introduction of a number of successful customer service initiatives resulting in X% improvement in customer satisfaction rankings.
A dedicated manager with the ability to obtain outstanding results in a challenging environment.
A skilled and effective customer service professional with over X years supervisory experience. Expertise includes:
- Proven track record in resolving and reducing customer complaints and meeting customer service level agreements.
- Successfully implemented new CRM software system and trained staff to maximize the benefits of technology to achieve excellent customer satisfaction levels.
- Responsible for successful strategic initiatives to improve team productivity and increase staff retention.
A decisive action-orientated manager who successfully takes complete ownership of the customer service function.
A dedicated customer service manager with X years experience in the X industry. Areas of strength include:
- A solid reputation for building productive customer-focused teams enthusiastically committed to achieving outstanding customer service standards.
- Reduced staff turnover by X %.
- Developed customer service policies now in use nationally.
- Successfully introduced innovative strategies to improve quality of customer service, productivity and profitability.
- Increased customer retention by 30%.
A results-driven professional with a proven track record of exceeding objectives.
Customer Service Manager
Telcom Industries, Newark, NJ
January 2014 - Date
- lead and manage a team of X customer service agents
- plan, assign and monitor work tasks for optimum team efficiency
- perform quarterly staff performance evaluations
- identify and address development needs
- develop staff training programs and reference manuals
- formulate and implement customer service policies and procedures
- determine customer service requirements through surveys, focus groups and benchmarking best practices
- analyze data to identify strategies for improvement of service and productivity
- implement improvements including new CRM system and applications
- ensure the consistent achievement of customer service levels and standards
- resolve escalated customer service issues
- develop departmental budget and control costs
Customer Service Representative
E-Connect, Newark, NJ
September 2008 - November 2013
- serviced existing customer accounts and improved customer retention by X%
- tracked customer interactions from order through billing
- performed efficient troubleshooting of account issues
- established comprehensive customer data base
- co-ordinated focus groups and customer satisfaction surveys
- recommended improvements in service procedures
- coached new recruits
Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, July 2008
- MS Office
- CRM software
- technical writing skills
- latest technology trends, digital platforms and applications
- communication skills
- data collection and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
- planning and organizing
- presentation skills
- stress tolerance
Available on request
Customer Service Manager Duties and Responsibilities
Include your own personal job information in this customer service manager sample resume. Use the detailed customer service manager job description to help you identify the necessary customer service manager duties and responsibilities to include.
Your Customer Service Manager Cover Letter
Send a persuasive customer service manager cover letter with your resume.
Customer Service Manager Resume Pages
Customer Service Resume Template
Customer Service Resume Objective Examples
Sales Management Resume
Marketing Manager Resume
Customer Service Manager Sample Resume TipsCustomer Service Cover Letter
Customer Service Manager Job Interviews
Customer Service Manager Interview Questions
Management Job Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Resumes > Customer Service Manager Sample Resume
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page