Hotel Receptionist Resume
Best sample hotel receptionist resume that gets you the results you want.
The hotel receptionist job, also referred to as a front desk agent or associate, involves core responsibilities that require important competencies and skills. Find out how to present your expertise in the most effective resume format.
Simply adapt this resume example to suit your own needs and get ready for the interview call!
Sample Hotel Receptionist Resume
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Over 4 years experience taking ownership of the guest experience in reception and front desk capacities. Relevant skills include:
- recognition for dealing with guests in a timely, professional and efficient manner to deliver exceptional service in a high pressure environment
- attention to detail and excellent organizational skills ensure the smooth running of front desk operations
- technical knowledge and competency in a variety of computer applications
- able to work independently while proven collaborative skills establish productive working relationships with coworkers and supervisors
- reliability, resourcefulness, a positive attitude and strong work ethic result in a track record of meeting and exceeding performance standards
Hyacinth Hotel, New York, NY
January 2016 to date
- make, confirm and cancel guest reservations for 120 room hotel
- greet guests and efficiently complete the check in process including inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirming guest details and selection of rooms
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the hotel including room details and rates, hotel services and facilities, promotions and the local area
- code electronic keys and relay baggage instructions
- liaise with housekeeping regarding room status
- handle guest inquiries and requests promptly and courteously
- research and resolve issues in a friendly and timely manner
- conduct guest check out ensuring accurate accounting of room and service costs
- compute bills and process payments
- maintain a tidy and neat front desk and reception area
The Westlin Hotel, New York, NY
September 2014 - December 2015
- answered multi-line switchboard
- directed calls to appropriate department or guest room
- conveyed messages accurately and promptly
- assisted guests over the phone with questions
Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
Hospitality Certificate 2014
- MS Office
- OPERA PMS
- Multi-line phone systems (PABX)
- Database management
- organization and planning skills
- communication skills- verbal and written
- customer service orientation
- attention to detail and accuracy
- information collection and management
- problem solving and decision-making
- integrity and reliability
- stress tolerance
- team member
What skills do you need to be a hotel receptionist?
The key duties and responsibilities for a hotel receptionist including skill requirements are clearly outlined in the comprehensive hotel receptionist job description.
Receptionist Duties and Skills
How do I write a good hotel receptionist resume objective?
You can use the resume objective statement above as a good guide to writing your own resume objective.
More help can be found at these excellent sample receptionist resume objectives.
Hotel receptionist cover letter
Adapt our sample receptionist cover letter to include with your resume and job application.
Receptionist job interview questions
This useful list of common receptionist interview questions with great interview answer help will set you up for success in your job interview.
Restaurant Manager Resume
Bar Manager Resume
To Top of Page