Sample Bar Manager Resume
This job-winning bar manager resume example can easily be adapted to reflect your own experience and skills.
Simply insert your own details and information into the fully formatted resume template and be ready with a resume that gets you the results you want.
BAR MANAGER RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Energetic and experienced professional with a proven track record of achieving quality results offers the following relevant expertise:
- efficiently built and managed a diverse team in a fast-paced setting to reduce bar staff turnover by 12%
- improved customer engagement and repeat business by delivering outstanding customer service
- successful achievement of revenue targets through the development and marketing of new concepts and careful cost control
Good working knowledge of:
- mixology, spirits, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- operational procedures and standards
- staff management and employee relations practices
- budgeting and cost control
- accounting and financial management principles
- computer applications and MS operating systems
- state and local liquor regulations
- safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
Signature Resort, Daytona Beach, FL
May 2016 to date
- create new recipes, prepare and serve a variety of drinks
- plan and promote bar events and incentives to drive sales
- effectively handle customer complaints and special requests
- recruit, hire and train new bar staff
- performance manage staff and provide ongoing counseling and coaching
- forecast requirements and schedule bar staff
- set and monitor service standards for staff
- set budgets and forecast revenue objectives
- follow all product control measures including inventory management and loss prevention measures
- monitor compliance with all internal monetary control measures
- ensure all revenues, cash, credit or check are properly deposited and accounted for
- monitor the integrity and functionality of all POS systems
- generate and present financial reports
- oversee cleanliness, organization and appearance of the bar area
- resolve any equipment and bar maintenance issues
- develop effective working relationships with vendors and distributors
- ensure adherence to all state and local liquor regulations
- maintain safe working conditions as required by OSHA and federal and state regulations
Signature Resort, Daytona Beach, FL
September 2014 to May 2016
Prepare, mix and serve drinks and beverages in a busy bar setting.
Daytona State College, Daytona Beach, FL
Business Management Certificate (part-time) 2015
Clover High School, Orlando, FL
High School Diploma, 2014
- organizational and planning
- communication skills
- judgment and decision-making
- stress tolerance
- team member
Available on request
What is a good objective for a bar manager resume?
Adapt the resume objective example above or go to these pages to find help with writing a persuasive resume objective statement.
Objectives for Resumes
List of Workplace Strengths
Your objective statement should include the relevant resume keywords.
Bar manager job description
For a complete list of bar manager responsibilities and duties go to this bar manager job description.
This proven bartender resume template will get the employer's attention.
Bartender Cover Letter
Bartender Job Description
Restaurant manager pages
Find all the help you need if you are looking for a restaurant manager position.
Restaurant Manager Resume
Restaurant Manager Cover Letter
Restaurant Manager Job Description
Restaurant Manager Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Sample Resumes > Bar Manager Resume
to Top of Page