Writing your housekeeper resume can be straightforward. Simply adapt this sample housekeeping resume to reflect your own work experience and relevant skills.
The excellent housekeeper job search resources will help you to develop a winning job application. Show the employer why you are the right person for the housekeeper job opportunity.
Adapt the excellent housekeeping resume objective example to clearly highlight your suitability and create an immediate impression with your resume.
HOUSEKEEPER RESUME SAMPLE
Seeking a housekeeping position in a retirement community or residential living environment.
A reliable and energetic worker with 3 years housekeeping experience offers the following skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of safety and hygiene practices and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of cleaning methods and operation of housekeeping equipment
- Proven commitment to providing a high standard of care and concern to senior
- History of been able to work independently towards task completion and
achievement of quality standards
- Personal reputation as an individual of high ethical standards
Hillview Retirement Community, Miami, FL
September 2016 - date
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and sanitation of the residents'
rooms, bathrooms and common areas including scrubbing, mopping, vacuuming,
polishing, dusting, windows and using germicides.
- Monitor and maintain housekeeping supplies.
- Clean and maintain housekeeping equipment.
- Respond appropriately to resident's special requests.
- Observe and report any potential safety hazards.
- Collect linen and assist in laundry.
- Dispose of trash and other rubbish.
- Restock toilet paper, paper towels, soaps and other products.
- Adhere to safety and hygiene guidelines and OSHA standards.
Mount Vacation Homes, Miami, FL
August 2014 - July 2016
- Accountable for all aspects of general housekeeping including deep cleaning, stocking
amenities and room inspections.
Northeast High School, Miami, FL
High School Diploma 2014
- communication skills
- attention to detail
- quality orientation and high work standards
- time management
Available on request
Housekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
Get help with writing your housekeeper resume with these comprehensive job descriptions.
Housekeeping Job Description
List of Housekeeper Duties in different work environments
Your Housekeeper Cover Letter
Always send a convincing housekeeper cover letter with your job application.
Cover Letter Template
What is a good objective for a housekeeping resume?
A good housekeeper resume objective ensures your resume gets noticed and considered seriously for the job opportunity.
You can adapt the housekeeping resume objective above and use the tips and sample objectives at:
Objectives for Resumes
Important housekeeper resume tips
- Include all your contact details clearly and correctly
- Use an easy-to-read format and font
- Only include experience and skills relevant to the job opportunity
- Don't include unnecessary personal information like your faith and family status
- Proofread your resume carefully before you submit it
What are the top 5 skills to put on a resume for housekeeping?
Employers were asked this question about housekeeping skills and this is what they answered.
- the ability to listen carefully, ask questions to ensure correct understanding of instructions and to express oneself clearly
- honesty and integrity including adherence to ethical norms
- quality orientation including attention to detail and thoroughness
- able to work without supervision and maintain high work standards
- reliability including good time keeping
Housekeeping Interview Questions
Top Interview Tips
To Top of Page