Writing your housekeeper resume can be straightforward. Simply adapt this sample housekeeping resume to reflect your own work experience and relevant skills.
The excellent housekeeper job search resources will help you to develop a winning job application. Show the employer why you are the right person for the housekeeper job opportunity.
Include a winning cover letter with your resume and get ready for the interview.
HOUSEKEEPER RESUME SAMPLE
Seeking a housekeeping position in a retirement community or residential living environment.
A reliable and energetic worker with 3 years housekeeping experience offers the following skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of safety and hygiene practices and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of cleaning methods and operation of housekeeping equipment
- Proven commitment to providing a high standard of care and concern to senior
- History of been able to work independently towards task completion and
achievement of quality standards
- Personal reputation as an individual of high ethical standards
Hillview Retirement Community, Miami, FL
September 2015 - date
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and sanitation of the residents'
rooms, bathrooms and common areas including scrubbing, mopping, vacuuming,
polishing, dusting, windows and using germicides.
- Monitor and maintain housekeeping supplies.
- Clean and maintain housekeeping equipment.
- Respond appropriately to resident's special requests.
- Observe and report any potential safety hazards.
- Collect linen and assist in laundry.
- Dispose of trash and other rubbish.
- Restock toilet paper, paper towels, soaps and other products.
- Adhere to safety and hygiene guidelines and OSHA standards.
Mount Vacation Homes, Miami, FL
August 2013 - July 20145
- Accountable for all aspects of general housekeeping including deep cleaning, stocking
amenities and room inspections.
Northeast High School, Miami, FL
High School Diploma 2013
- communication skills
- attention to detail
- time management
Available on request
Get help with writing your housekeeper resume with these comprehensive job descriptions.
Housekeeping Job Description
Housekeeper Duties in Different Work Environments
Always send a convincing housekeeper cover letter with your job application.
Important Resume Hints
- Include all your contact details clearly and correctly
- Use an easy-to-read format and font
- Only include experience and skills relevant to the job opportunity
- Don't include unnecessary personal information like your faith and family status
- Proofread your resume carefully before you submit it
Housekeeper Resume Help
Tips for your Housekeeping Resume
How to Write an Online Resume
Resume Mistakes to Avoid
Common Interview Questions
Top Interview Tips
Job Interviews > Sample Resumes> Resume for Housekeepers
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page