Housekeeper Cover Letter
Housekeeper cover letter example that gets you the interview. Demonstrate
that you have the practical skills to do the housekeeping job and highlight the strengths that
employers look for in a housekeeper including reliability, honesty and attention
Energy, willingness and commitment are also strong selling points for
this type of job.
Make sure your cover letter quickly convinces the employer of
your suitability for the housekeeper position.
Housekeeper Cover Letter Example
Your Contact details (phone and email)
Mrs Gill Mansel
Human Resources Manager
Granger Road, Murray, UT 84107
Dear Mrs Mansel
I am responding with enthusiasm to your job posting for a housekeeper. A
hard working and energetic employee, I am experienced in all aspects of general
housekeeping and deep cleaning and take pride in providing a clean, sanitary and
aesthetically pleasing environment. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.
Some key strengths that you may find relevant include:
- Proficient at operating modern cleaning equipment.
- In-depth working knowledge of chemicals and cleaning solutions.
- Proven reputation for paying close attention to detail and demonstrating
strong customer service skills.
- Able to closely follow instructions, strictly adhere to safety and
hygiene standards and work with minimal supervision.
- Verifiable history as a reliable and honest employee with a professional
I believe I have the skills that you are looking for in a
housekeeper and I would appreciate a personal meeting to discuss your position
further. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.
Jane SantosSample Housekeeper Resume
Housekeeper job duties and responsibilities for your cover letter and resume
Get help with writing your housekeeping cover letter with these comprehensive housekeeper job descriptions.
A full list of housekeeper duties in different working environments including hospitals, nursing homes, retirement and living centers, domestic homes and hotels.
Top tips for housekeeper cover letters and job applications
- Housekeepers often have to do shift work including weekends and public
holidays. Emphasize your flexibility and commitment to fulfilling your work
schedule in your cover letter.
- Entry-level housekeeping job candidates who have little or no experience should focus on their ability and
willingness to learn new tasks and on the competencies relevant to all
housekeeping jobs including reliability, integrity, enthusiasm, strong work
ethic and customer service.
- A keen attention to detail is what separates good housekeepers from average
housekeepers. Your commitment to be the best at what you do and your
willingness to go the extra mile will ensure you get the job. Check that your cover letter is error-free by carefully proofreading it. Mistakes in your housekeeping cover letter will give the impression of poor attention to detail.
- Highlight those skills and strengths that add value to the specific job opportunity. List of employee strengths
Housekeeper job interviews
To Top of Page