Best Restaurant Manager Resume Example
A restaurant manager resume that clearly articulates your skills and strengths
as they relate to the job opportunity.
General managers are responsible for the
financial and operational performance of the restaurant.
Your resume should
highlight your achievements in these areas and convincingly demonstrate how you
exemplify the competencies that are key to successful job performance.
This is how to present
yourself as a motivated, self-directed and results driven individual with strong
organizational and supervisory skills.
SAMPLE RESTAURANT MANAGER RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Restaurant Manager of a full-service, quality restaurant.
Restaurant Manager in a high-volume operation with strong growth potential.
An energetic and polished professional with
X years experience managing a fast-paced, high volume restaurant. Skills and strengths include:
- proven ability to efficiently co-ordinate work activities to meet
multiple, challenging demands
- superior organizational and follow
up skills with keen attention to detail
- history of hiring, developing and motivating first-rate staff
- outstanding team leadership and customer service skills
- proven track record of integrity and accountability at managerial level
Solid working knowledge of :
- restaurant management procedures and techniques
- budgeting practices and principles
- expense and revenue monitoring and management
- state and local regulations and standards affecting the food and
- computer software to manage data and maintain complete business records
Restaurant General Manager
Mamma Mia Restaurant, New York, NY
January 2016 - Date
- responsible for managing all operations of this high-pressure Italian
restaurant with annual food and beverage sales of over $X
- set operational goals and plans to achieve budgets
- monitor revenue and expenditure on daily, weekly and monthly basis to
- generate and present complete and accurate business reports and
- hire, train, supervise and evaluate a diverse staff base of X
- Schedule staff and coordinate workloads
- plan menus and promotions
- ensure food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation to meet
- engage in delivering superior customer service
via floor presence
- manage inventory and purchasing
- oversee compliance with all relevant laws, standards and regulations
Indigo Hotel, New York, NY
September 2012 - December 2015
- assisted General Manager in supervising the day-to-day operations of 250
seat hotel restaurant including floor management, staff management, guest
experience and budget management
Valiant High School, New York, NY
High School Diploma, 2011
Tisch Center for Hospitality, New York, NY
Certificate in Advanced Restaurant Management, 2012
- computer skills
- current First Aid/CPR certification
- valid Class C License
- communication skills
- customer service orientation
- planning and organizational skills
- attention to detail
- coaching and mentoring
- data management
- stress tolerance
Available on request
The Role and Responsibilities of a Restaurant Manager
Use the detailed
restaurant manager job description to help you gain a clear understanding of the role and job requirements of a restaurant manager.
Include a winning restaurant manager cover letter with your job application.
Write a Winning Restaurant Manager Resume
Use these resources to help you write a job-winning resume.
Sample Waiter Resume
Bartender Resume Template
Restaurant Manager Resume Template
Restaurant Manager Resume Objective
A convincing resume objective is key to getting your resume noticed. You can easily adapt the sample restaurant manager resume objective statement above or craft your own resume objective using the following resources.
Effective Objectives for Resumes
List of Workplace Strengths
Restaurant Manager Job Interviews
Restaurant Manager Interview Questions
Management Job Interview Questions
Behavioral Manager Interview Questions
Supervisor Interview Questions
Customer Service Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Resume Samples > Restaurant Manager
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page