Sample Accounting Resume
A professional accounting resume will get you noticed as a serious job
candidate. Use this resume format to presents your skills and
strengths in a convincing and concise manner.
Stress your qualifications and accomplishments and get the employer's attention. Make sure your resume takes your job application to the next level.
You can easily customize this job-winning sample accountant resume for your own use.
ACCOUNTING RESUME SAMPLE
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Seeking a responsible accounting position with a reputable company.
Objective Statement or Summary
Results-orientated accounting professional with broad experience in a deadline-driven environment. Proven track record in consistently and effectively delivering accounting services that enhance the company's purpose and profitability.
Offers the following expertise:
- strong technical accounting skills
- excellent research and financial analysis abilities
- in-depth management reporting
- developing and implementing financial systems and controls
- budgeting and forecasting
- facilitation of internal and external auditing procedures
- regulatory compliance
- staff management and development
- in-depth knowledge of accounting regulations and standards
An experienced team player committed to improving overall business processes and building a cohesive business environment.
Wakefields Incorporated, San Diego, CA
September 2014 - Date
- prepare monthly financial statements for company with annual turnover of $X
- ensure accurate and timely monthly close activities
- prepare monthly account reconciliations
- review and verify accuracy of reported data
- present all monthly and year-end financial reports
- analyze and interpret financial reports and records
- report on variances
- present corrective action recommendations
- ensure compliance with all statutory and company requirements
- assist with development of annual operating budget of up to $X
- review accounts payable and accounts receivable
- prepare tax schedules
- prepare for and coordinate internal and external audit processes
- develop and implement internal controls and procedures
- produce analyses regarding capital asset acquisitions
- manage fixed asset process and policy
- supervise and develop accounting team of 5 members
Stevens Resources, San Diego, CA
September 2009 - August 2014
- carried out month-end close responsibilities
- prepared financial statements and reports
- presented variance analysis and explanations
- prepared balance sheet reconciliations
- compiled tax information for tax department
- assisted with special projects as assigned
University of San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Accountancy, 2009
- MS Office
- Great Plains
- excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- knowledge of regulatory standards
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- problem analysis and resolution
- attention to detail
- team player
Available on request
Junior Accountant Resume ExampleJunior Accountant Job Description
All Accounting Job Descriptions
Job-Winning Accounting Resume Resources
Junior Accountant Resume
Accounts Payable Resume
Accounts Receivable Resume
Accounting Clerk Resume
Entry Level Accounting Resume
A good selection of Accounting Sample Resumes
Find out the key qualifications and accounting skills to include on your resume. Accounting Resume Keywords
Job Skills List for accounting jobs.
Always include a powerful cover letter with your resume. Use the sample accountant cover letter to help you.
Preparing for a job interview? Go to these accountant interview questions to get ready.
Accounting Interview Tips
Job Interviews > Resume Samples > Accounting Resume
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page