Sample Accounting Clerk Resume
The accounting clerk resume presents the skills and
strengths of the job candidate in a clear and convincing format.
You can successfully adapt this sample
for your own use, simply insert your own information into this well-structured example.
Make good use of the sample accounting clerk resume objective statements to highlight your own accounting job competencies, skills, accomplishments and abilities as they relate to the job opportunity.
This will get your resume noticed and quickly persuade the reader of your suitability for the accounting clerk job opportunity.
ACCOUNTING CLERK RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Seeking a responsible accounting clerk position with a reputable company
Technically proficient accounts clerk responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and general bookkeeping support functions in a high volume working environment.
Close attention to detail together with solid organizational and problem-solving skills ensure efficient completion of multiple accounting tasks. Proven ability to maintain accurate accounting records. In-depth working knowledge of a range of accounting applications. An independent, hard worker with good communication skills.
Over X years experience providing accounting and clerical support to busy accounting department.
- Competent in basic bookkeeping procedures, preparing invoices, processing payments and account reconciliations.
- Solid knowledge of computer applications for the accounting environment.
- Good organizational and planning skills ensure successful achievement of key responsibilities within strict deadlines.
- Detail-orientated and willing team player.
Zane Corporation, Irving, TX
September 2018 - Date
- review, verify and process accounts payable transactions
- generate invoices and verify billing input
- receive and process payments
- prepare bank deposits
- follow up on collections
- perform bank reconciliations
- audit and enter employee expense reports
- reconcile assigned accounts
- prepare and input journal entries into general ledger
- prepare and distribute monthly financial reports
- verify and process timecards
- calculate withholdings and prepare payroll checks
- ensure compliance with internal controls
Light Living, Irving, TX
August 2016 - August 2018
- processed accounts payable and accounts receivable
- prepared end-of month-accounting reports
- investigated and resolved account discrepancies by auditing documentation
- managed inventory
Hill College, Hillsboro, TX
Associate Degree in Accounting, 2016
- MS Office
- data entry, analysis and management
- knowledge of key accounting principles and procedures
- knowledge of regulatory reporting rules
- numeracy skills
- task planning and organizing
- communication skills
- attention to detail
- team player
Available on request
Accounting Clerk Job Description for Resume
Insert your own career information into the accounting clerk resume
sample. Use the detailed accounting clerk job description
to help you with accounting clerk duties and responsibilities for your resume.
Accounting Clerk Resume Objective
When writing your resume objective statement consider the following:
- your resume objective should concisely highlight your skills and expertise as they relate directly to the job opportunity.
- take note of the keywords used in the job posting and job description to determine the most important skills and requirements for the accounting clerk job.
You can adapt the accounting clerk resume objective examples above or refer to the advice and examples provided at how to write a resume objective
Your Accounting Clerk Cover Letter
Always include a winning cover letter with your job application.
Popular Accounting Clerk Resume Pages - get the job you want
Junior Accountant Resume
Entry Level Accounting Resume
Accounting Clerk Resume Template
Accounting Job Descriptions
Accounting Clerk Cover Letters
Accounting Clerk Job Interviews
Be the best prepared job interview candidate with these top pages.
Accounting Job Interview Questions
Accounting Interview Tips
Clerical Interview Questions
To Top of Page