Include a targeted bookkeeper cover letter with your resume and introduce
yourself in a professional and persuasive manner.
Give your job hunt a boost
with a cover letter that clearly articulates to potential employers why you are a good match for the
bookkeeping job opportunity.
A well constructed and relevant cover letter will get your resume a proper
reading and convince the employer to take your job application seriously.
Easy-to-adapt to meet your own needs.
BOOKKEEPER COVER LETTER EXAMPLE
Your Contact details (phone and email)
23 Industry Place
New York, NY 10021
Dear Mr Harris
In response to the job posting on ABC website, please consider my resume
in your search for a bookkeeper. I believe my qualifications and experience
combine to create an excellent match for this position.
Please allow me to highlight my skills as they relate to your stated
- Associate degree in Accounting.
- 4 years experience as a bookkeeper with the emphasis on accounting
and cost management.
Full responsibility for processing accounts
receivable, accounts payable and payroll.
- Highly detail-orientated and able to organize and manage multiple
responsibilities to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven track record of utilizing strong analytical skills to complete
data-intensive reporting requirements.
- Solid working knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
I am eager to further discuss my bookkeeping skills and the contribution I
can make to your accounting department in a personal interview. I would
appreciate the opportunity to meet with you as soon as possible.
Thank your for you time and consideration.
Your Bookkeeper Resume
Include a job-winning cover letter with your bookkeeper resume and stand out from the competition.
This bookkeeper job description will help you to include the relevant details in your cover letter.
How to Write a Winning Bookkeeper Cover Letter
- Always customize your cover letter for the specific job opportunity.
- address your cover letter to a specific individual. You can call the company to find out the name and title of the right person.
- make sure your introduction quickly grabs the reader's attention by immediately stating your suitability for the job opportunity.
- Speak to the employer's needs. Go through the job posting and
job description to determine the most important job requirements. Highlight
your match to these specific requirements in your cover letter.
- List your relevant skills and expertise using bullet points which make for easy reading.
- Always close your cover letter with a call to action
Find out more about how to create a cover letter that gets results.
Sample Accounting Cover Letters
Accounting Clerk Cover Letter
Junior Accountant Cover Letter
Accountant Cover Letter
Accounts Payable Cover Letter
Accounts Receivable Cover Letter
Your Bookkeeper Resume
Bookkeeper Sample Resume
Entry Level Accounting Resume
Bookkeeper Job Interviews
Accounting Interview Questions
A/R and A/P Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Bookkeeper
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page