Accounts Receivable Resume
The accounts receivable resume example presents the skills and strengths
of the job candidate in a well-structured format.
Send the message about
your suitability simply and clearly with a professional resume.
Identify and explain your relevant accomplishments in your resume to demonstrate your contribution to the company's operations. Employers want to know about your ability to successfully meet the job requirements and objectives.
Use your accounts receivable resume objective summary or profile statement to highlight why you are the right candidate for the accounts receivable job and get ready for the interview.
Use the list of accounts receivable duties for a resume to ensure you have included all the necessary details.
SAMPLE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Self motivated and technically skilled accounts receivable specialist
with experience in managing over X accounts. Key accomplishments include:
- excellent organizational and problem-solving skills ensure a streamlined and efficient billing system
- successful increase in collections of X%
- proven ability to maintain precise records
- proficient in a number of accounting applications
A hard worker with strong customer communication skills.
A competent and independent worker with more than six years experience of the full accounts receivable function. Relevant expertise includes:
- excellent communication skills utilized in resolving customer queries
- sound knowledge of collection and claims procedures
- attention to detail and organizational skills evident in the preparation of accurate weekly and monthly reports within tight deadlines
- good understanding of general accounting procedures
5 years experience responsible for all accounts receivable related functions in a high volume retail environment. Proven competence in efficiently tracking payments. Strong problem-solving and communication skills demonstrated in successful resolution of customer billing issues. Recognized as a dedicated worker who is driven to meet accounts receivable targets and contribute to the company's profitability.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Landy Office Equipment, Cleveland, OH
March 2021 - Date
- monitor and administer over X(number) customer accounts for this $X company
- prepare customer's statements, bills and invoices
- research and analyze accounts
- generate weekly aging reports
- determine payment schedules with customers
- contact delinquent customers to secure payment
- initiate collection efforts to successfully boost collections from X% to X%
- prepare accurate monthly billing adjustments
- investigate and resolve billing and account discrepancies
- manage and resolve customer inquiries
- compile data and prepare monthly reports and statements
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Hawk Beverages, Springfield, OH
September 2018 - January 2021
- prepared, printed and mailed statements
- followed up and allocated payments
- performed daily reconciliations
- resolved accounts receivable issues with customers
- obtained credit information on customers
- monitored credit limits
- assisted with month-end closing
Clark State Community College, Springfield, OH
Accounting Certificate, 2018
- MS Word
- data entry and management
- knowledge of key accounting principles and procedures
- knowledge of Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair Credit Billing Act
- organizational and planning skills
- communication skills
- information gathering and management
- customer service
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
Available on request
Accounts receivable responsibilities
Insert your own accounts receivable career details into the resume sample. Use the detailed list of duties and skills at accounts receivable job description
Full list of accounting job descriptions
Accounts receivable duties for resume
Here is a list of accounts receivable resume duties that will help you write a comprehensive and professional resume.
processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with policies and procedures
- verifying, computing and recording accounts receivable data
- maintaining accurate account details and files for customers/clients
- performing account reconciliations
- preparing invoices, statements, bills and bank deposits
identifying billing issues and discrepancies
- liaising with clients/customers regarding invoicing, payment plans and billing discrepancies
tracking payment statuses of all accounts
- sending reminders and contacting clients/customers
- coordinating with internal departments regarding billing issues and queries
generating financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
assisting in general financial management and analysis
Skills for accounts receivable resume
Typical skills for an accounts receivable resume include:
- solid working knowledge of accounting principles particularly as they relate to accounts receivable
- in-depth knowledge of billing, collections and regulatory compliance related to accounts receivable
- familiar with basic financial reporting and analysis
- proficient in relevant accounting and AR software such as Quickbooks
- proficient in MS Word, specifically Excel
strong data management skills
- strong communications skills including the ability to effectively and productively communicate with customers, clients, team members
- able to manage conflict and negotiate successfully
- able to work effectively under stress
- organizational and planning skills including the ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines and manage competing demands efficiently
- problem-solving skills including the ability to accurately identify, analyze and resolve AR issues
- meticulous attention to detail
Keywords for Accounts Receivable Resumes
Accounts receivable resume and cover letter
Your accounts receivable cover letter is the most effective way to introduce yourself and get your resume noticed.
How to write a strong accounts receivable resume objective.
Include the right resume keywords to create a winning resume for the accounts receivable job.
Readers also liked...
Accounts Payable Resume
Accounting Clerk Resume
Junior Accountant Resume
Entry Level Accounting Resume
Accounts receivable interview questions
Are you preparing for your job interview? View these accounts receivable interview questions to know what to expect.
To Top of Page