Administrative Assistant Resume
Your entry level administrative assistant resume needs to emphasize your
qualifications and competencies for the job. Lack of work experience is the
challenge when applying for an entry level job.
This drawback can be minimized by focusing on your relevant
qualifications and the core skills you bring to the position and company.
There are many strengths that an entry level candidate can bring to the job including energy, enthusiasm, adaptability
and the ability to learn new tasks quickly.
In your entry level resume
refer to the relevant areas of competence you have developed during your
studies, any community or volunteer work, part-time jobs and internships.
ENTRY LEVEL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Seeking an entry level administrative assistant position where my
organizational skills and computer proficiency will be well utilized.
An energetic and hard-working individual with a strong desire to succeed. Relevant strengths include:
- Detail-orientated and professional in both performance and presentation.
ability to plan and complete multiple tasks within strict deadlines.
- Able to learn
new tasks quickly and accurately.
- Experienced in communicating effectively at all levels.
- A team player
who is always willing to go the extra mile.
Broome Community College, Birmingham, NY
Business Skills Certificate 2018
Accounting, Accounting for a Service Business, Business
Law, Marketing, Computer Applications, Customer Service, Business Reports
Member College Business Society, Peer Tutor, Swimming, Softball,
Green Peace Volunteer
Green & Houghton Recruitment, Birmingham, NY
June 2016 - March 2018 (Part-time work concurrent with college studies)
- provided administrative support to the office
- answered and directed calls
- assisted applicants on the telephone and in-person
- scheduled appointments and managed calendars
- drafted and typed resumes
- prepared correspondence
- maintained database
- developed presentations on PowerPoint
- managed petty cash
- MS Office
- Email , Social Media and Internet
- Typing Speed - 60 WPM
organizational and planning skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- information collection and management
- customer-service orientation
- communication skills
Available on request
Top Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Tips
- there are core competencies that are common to the vast majority of job
opportunities. Know what these are and highlight them in your resume
Entry Level Resume Objectives
- even if you lack work experience, these competencies, such as planning
and organizing, are evident in other aspects of your life including
your studies, your extracurricular activities and any part-time or volunteer
work you undertake
- solid computer skills are required in administrative jobs, include a
specific section in your resume for these
- check that your resume is presented in a clear and concise format. Avoid
trying to "pad out" your resume because you lack work experience
- be confident of your ability to do the job. As an enthusiastic
entry level employee you bring a number of key strengths to the job
including energy, motivation, versatility and a positive attitude
- review these standard administrative assistant duties to make sure your resume is
relevant to the job you are applying for
Administrative Job Search Help
Entry Level Accounting Resume
Administrative Assistant Resume
Resume Action Words
Resume Reference Page
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Sample Entry Level Resume
Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Help
Entry Level Cover Letter
Adapt one of these cover letters to use for your job application.
Basic Cover Letter
50 Sample Cover Letters
Job Interviews > Sample Resumes > Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page