Excellent Data Entry
A well written data entry cover letter quickly convinces potential
employers of your suitability for the data entry position. Find out how to
effectively call attention to the skills and strengths you bring to the job and stand out from the competition.
Create a strong cover letter for the data entry operator, clerk or specialist position and get your data entry job application quickly noticed.
SAMPLE DATA ENTRY COVER LETTER
Your Contact details (phone and email)
Human Resources Manager
10 Industry Place
New York, NY 10021
Dear Mrs Pollack
It is with interest and enthusiasm that I respond to your advertisement for a
Data Entry Clerk. I am confident that my experience and skills are an excellent
match for this position. My credentials include:
- X years experience of compiling, verifying and entering high volumes of
information accurately into various databases
- thorough working knowledge of computer applications including word
processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
- excellent alphanumeric keyboarding skills of Xkspm or Xwpm
- demonstrated persuasive communication skills necessary to collect essential
in a professional and courteous manner
- strong planning and organizational skills used to manage complex, multiple assignments
- track record of working efficiently within a team environment to successfully meet
strict deadlines and
service level agreements
- acknowledged ability to identify and resolve problems independently
- proven dedication to preserving and protecting confidential information
As a dependable and resourceful person with a strong sense of urgency and
self- motivation, I am convinced that I can make a valuable contribution to the
productivity of your company.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability further. I look
forward to hearing from you to arrange a personal interview at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration
Key skills for a data entry cover letter
Use your data entry cover letter to highlight those skills and competencies
that are required in most data entry jobs.
- close attention to detail and accuracy
- demonstrated proofreading and checking skills
- confidentiality and integrity
- excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- driven to meet tight deadlines
- able to adapt successfully to changing priorities and demands
- able to resolve issues independently
- able to work effectively under pressure
- sound numeracy and literacy skills
- strong oral and written communication skills
- the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- strongly developed interpersonal skills necessary to establish effective
This data entry job description will further help you to develop a job-winning data entry operator or data entry clerk cover letter.
Simple Cover Letter for data entry jobs
Find out how to successfully complete an application for data entry jobs.
Your data entry resume
Data Entry Sample Resume
How to write a winning data entry resume objective
Your data entry job interview
15 Fundamental data entry interview questions with excellent answer help.
Top 10 Interview Questions
Top Interview Tips
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Data Entry Cover Letter
To Top of Page