Medical Receptionist Resume
A medical receptionist resume that highlights why you are the right candidate for the medical receptionist job. This user-friendly format will help you organize your own information in a persuasive and precise way.
Focus on the skills and strengths that make you a good applicant for the job opportunity including your communication skills, your ability to plan and organize efficiently and your problem-solving ability.
Get the job you want with a results-driven resume that presents your
relevant medical front desk receptionist experience in the most
Use the sample medical receptionist resume objective statements to develop your own powerful resume objective.
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST SAMPLE RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Medical office receptionist in a professional healthcare setting.
To secure the position of front desk medical receptionist in an established organization.
A number of years experience as a front desk medical receptionist in a high pressure environment. Relevant skills include:
- solid computer skills with a good knowledge of medical terminology and medications
- problem-solving ability and initiative evident in the implementation and maintenance of efficient patient data management systems
- an independent and committed worker who is able to complete multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
- proven strong interpersonal and communication skills
A self directed medical receptionist with an excellent work ethic. Relevant strengths include:
- a proven record of efficiency in coordinating and organizing appointments and data for a high volume of patients
- proficiency in a wide range of computer applications
- solid scheduling skills and strong customer relations resulting in the smooth delivery of quality patient care
- recognized for the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities
5 years experience in a challenging healthcare environment has provided
the skills needed to deal successfully with the demands of a diverse
patient base and to create positive working relationships with all
stakeholders. Relevant skills include:
- the proven ability to interact and organize effectively to create a supportive and efficient front office environment
- a strong track record as a self starter who works independently and handles multiple priorities competently
- excellent computer and data management skills
Midpoint Medical Partners, Brooklyn, NY
January 2018 - Date
- provide full front office receptionist and administrative support for 8 healthcare practitioners
- register and process patients
- verify accuracy and completeness of patient information and insurance documentation
- handle insurance and authorization verification
- schedule and coordinate appointments, tests and procedures
- prepare patient charts
- maintain and manage patient data base
- report statistics as requested
- answer and transfer calls
- deal with inquiries and requests
- collect co-payments
- maintain hygienic and tidy front office
Medical Records Clerk
Family Medical Clinic, Brooklyn, NY
September 2015 - November 2017
- maintained medical records in accordance with company policies and procedures and state and Federal guidelines
- prepared and updated medical records in a timely manner
- located, retrieved and distributed records as needed by all departments
- copied and faxed requests for medical information
- transferred outdated file materials to inactive storage
- performed general clerical functions
Brooklyn Technical High School, New York
High School Diploma, 2015
- MS Word
- Medic software
- data base management
- knowledge of medical terminology and procedures
- solid working knowledge of insurance plans
- organizational and planning skills
- communication skills
- information gathering and management
- customer service skills
Available on request
Medical receptionist duties, responsibilities and skills
Insert your own job information into the resume sample. Use the detailed medical receptionist job description to help you with your medical receptionist resume.
List of Receptionist Duties and Skills
What is a good objective for a medical receptionist resume?
You can adapt the persuasive resume objective statements above for your own use.
These pages will also help you write a convincing resume objective.
Objectives for Resumes
List of Strengths
Receptionist Resume Objectives
Your medical receptionist cover letter
Always include a good cover letter with your resume.
Medical receptionist resume pages
Dental Receptionist Resume
Medical Receptionist Resume Tips
Succeed in your medical receptionist interview
Receptionist Interview Questions
Standard Interview Questions
To Top of Page