Sample Project Manager Resume
Project manager resume template. Use the format and structure of this sample project management resume to create your own professional resume.
Project manager duties and skills will according to the environment and organization. Whether your project manager experience is in IT, construction, marketing or commerce you can make use of this sample resume to develop your own relevant resume.
The resume covers all the information a prospective employer wants to
know including your profile (a convincing snapshot of your strengths to
capture the reader's attention), your achievements and experience, your
technical skills and your competencies.
Highlight the value you can
bring to the employer by quantifying your accomplishments.
Project Manager Sample Resume
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Project manager in broad based technology and business process deployments.
Certified project management professional with X years experience in project planning, implementation and execution. Proven ability to support multiple projects with medium to high complexity. Consistent track record of on-time and on-quality delivery.
Offers the following excellent skills:
- efficiently synthesize project information and accurately establish project scope
- set project costs and productivity benchmarks
- successfully manage and control budgets up to $X
- develop good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels to build consensus
- effectively lead and coordinate project teams of up to X members
- solve critical issues in a time-sensitive environment
- proven quality assurance, risk management and change management expertise
Thorough knowledge of:
- cross-functional project management concepts, methods and practices
- information technology applications, processes, software and equipment
- business systems design and business process management
- testing techniques and methodologies
A results-driven professional with strong client-centric skills and an agile approach to project management.
JKH Advisory Services, Houston, TX
January 2015 - Date
- plan, direct and co-ordinate activities of multiple projects ranging in value from $X to $X in the areas of IT, Systems Integration and Business Process Management and Re-engineering
- responsible for the following projects ........
- define project scope, objectives, staffing, resources and deliverables
- develop project plans that identify key issues, approaches and performance metrics
- plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- formulate risk management plans
- assemble and coordinate multi-disciplinary project teams
- lead and mentor up to X project staff
- manage vendor relationships including negotiating and controlling contracts
- track project deliverables
- monitor quality assurance measures
- control project variances through root cause analysis and correction
- implement and manage project changes and interventions
- manage and control project budgets
- develop and present reports on project progress
- maintain communication with project stakeholders and manage expectations
- evaluate projects and assess results
Dalcom Technology, Dallas, TX
January 2008 - December 2014
- responsible for management of all phases of client service projects in areas of information technology and business systems engineering
- defined and documented business requirements and business processes
- developed project plans identifying key dates and resource requirements for the following projects .........
- assembled and directed project teams of X members
- defined and controlled project budgets of up to $X
- tracked key milestones and adjusted project plans accordingly
- prepared and delivered reports and recommendations
- worked with clients (name clients eg. Texas Industries ) to coordinate project systems testing, installation and support
Junior Project Manager
TexTec, Dallas TX
September 2004 - December 2007
- reviewed, evaluated, formulated and executed project plans, schedules and budgets for small to mid-size IT and organizational projects
- coordinated software design and development activities
- managed project closing and ensured project deliverables achieved within time, cost and scope
Education and Certifications
University of Texas, Dallas,
Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information Systems 2004
Project Management Professional Certification through Project Management Institute 2006
- MS Office
- MS Project
- knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools
- knowledge of information technology applications, systems and processes
- knowledge of resource management policies and practices
- knowledge of change management techniques
- organizational and planning skills
- oral and written communication skills
- data collection, analysis and management
- problem assessment and analysis
- critical thinking
- conflict management
Available on request
Develop your own resume using the framework of this project manager resume sample. The detailed project manager job description
will help you.
facts and figures from the specific projects you have managed to show
what you have accomplished. Give details about the different projects
you have run in your project manager resume.
Project Manager Duties
Project Manager Cover Letter Sample
Project Management Interview Questions
Resources for Project Manager Resumes
Sample Production Manager Resume
Project Manager Resume Template
Job Interviews > Sample Resumes > Project Manager Resume
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page