Bank Teller Sample Resume
Bank teller sample resume that displays your skills and abilities in the best possible way. Your resume is essential to a successful job search.
- use the structure of this bank teller resume to organize your job-related information in a practical and convincing format.
- use the bank teller resume objective statements to highlight your strengths and accomplishments as they relate to the job opportunity.
Advance your job search process and get the bank teller job interview with a well written resume.
BANK TELLER RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Seeking a position as a bank teller in a well established organization
A bank teller position in a company that recognizes hard work and enthusiasm as key to excellent job performance
To secure the position of bank teller in a fast-paced financial environment
A self motivated professional with an excellent track record in a high volume bank teller position. Strengths include:
- A strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with first-rate communication skills results in significant customer loyalty.
- Proven ability to handle a diverse customer base, resolve problems and process transactions quickly and accurately ensures increased productivity and efficiency.
- A reliable and trustworthy individual with an in-depth knowledge of banking products and services.
A trustworthy teller with over 3 years experience in a fast-paced financial environment.
- A team player with exceptional customer service skills, strong numeracy skills and a positive attitude.
- Proven track record in playing an integral part in achieving branch goals and contributing to an efficient and customer-focused work environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge of banking products and services facilitates the consistent achievement of teller referral targets.
A dependable professional with the following skills:
- Able to provide outstanding customer service, efficiently process a high volume of error-free transactions and consistently meet scorecard goals.
- An organized and fast worker with solid computer skills and a sound knowledge of cash management principles.
- Proven track record of successfully cross-selling bank products and services.
- Recognized as a hard working and adaptable team member who contributes to a positive work environment.
M & T Bank, Brooklyn, NY
December 2015 - Date
- process range of retail and commercial transactions
- handle X daily financial transactions
- initiate and open new accounts
- issue cashier checks, money orders, currency orders
- order and activate ATM and debit cards
- activate fund transfers
- receive and verify loan and mortgage payments
- verify endorsements
- manage customer inquiries and complaints
- consult with customers on bank products and services
- identify and refer sales opportunities
- comply with all operational, security and control policies and procedures
- adhere to all reconciliation and balancing procedures
- assist with daily operation and balancing of ATMs
Wells Fargo, Yonkers, NY
October 2011 - November 2015
- processed paying and receiving transactions for all product types and services
- recorded all transactions in compliance with bank procedures
- cross-sold bank services and products to meet teller referral targets
- maintained a 97% teller balancing average
- met scorecard goals consistently
George Wingate High School, NY
High School Diploma 2011
- MS Word
- Relevant Bank Teller Software
- data entry skills
- numeracy skills
- cash management
- financial principles and practices
- communication skills
- attention to detail
- customer service skills
- organization and planning
Available on request
Bank teller resume objectives
A powerful resume objective is essential to getting your resume noticed. Either adapt one of the resume objectives above or make use of these attention-grabbing bank teller sample resume objectives
Your bank teller cover letter
Always include a persuasive bank teller cover letter to reinforce your job application and resume.
Bank teller duties and responsibilities
Insert your own job information into the structure of this bank teller sample resume. Use the detailed job description at bank teller job description to help you with this.
The banking interview
Be ready for success in your bank teller interview. Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Helpful pages for your bank teller resume
Cashier Resume Sample
Cashier Job Description
Customer Service Resume
Customer Service Job Description
Bank Teller Sample Resume Tips
Banking Cover Letter
Bank Teller Resume Objective
Resume Keywords that get your resume noticed online.
Always send a cover letter with your resume. Get help with writing an excellent cover letter for your bank teller resume with these resources:
Generic Cover Letter
Basic Cover Letter
Job Interviews > Free Resume Samples > Bank Teller Resume
To Top of Page