Preschool Teacher Cover Letter and Top Tips
Your preschool teacher cover letter is the ideal opportunity to present a professional image and to highlight your credentials as they relate directly to the job opportunity.
Including a persuasive and targeted cover letter with your resume will help you stand out from the competition and get your preschool teaching job application taken seriously. This results-driven cover letter is easy to adapt for your own use.
PRESCHOOL TEACHER COVER LETTER
Your contact details(phone and email)
Mrs Hannah Wood
Human Resources Manager
Early Education Group
210 Irving Street
Elmhurst, NY 11380
Dear Mrs Wood
I read your recent job posting for a preschool teacher with great enthusiasm as my qualifications and expertise closely match your requirements. I have enclosed my resume for your review and consideration.
Please allow me to highlight some key points that are relevant to this job opportunity.
- successfully planned and implemented a comprehensive curriculum to meet the social, recreational, cultural and educational needs of a group of culturally diverse preschoolers ages 3 through 4.
- designed and integrated art, music, math, science, language, literature, technology and socialization activities to effectively promote learning and develop self-esteem.
- ensured learning activities and content were accessible and engaging for both special needs and general-population children.
- created a nurturing and fun learning environment to encourage exploration and discovery while maintaining safety, discipline and hygiene standards.
- effectively collaborated with other teachers, staff and parents to promote the general well-being of the school and the collective and individual interests of the children.
- knowledgeable in all aspects of early childhood education with a strong grounding in best practices.
I am confident that my proven organizational skills coupled with my patience, my passion for educating young children and my high energy levels make me an excellent candidate for your position. I would jump at the opportunity of an interview and I look forward to discussing my qualifications in further detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Your Preschool Teacher Resume
Package your skills, experience and enthusiasm for teaching into a convincing preschool teacher cover letter to include with your preschool teacher resume.
Entry Level Teacher Resume
Preschool Teaching Assistant Resume
Teacher Resume Templates
Find out how to maximize the job-winning power of your cover letter with these excellent tips.
Preschool Teacher Cover Letter Tips
- Consider the job description and job requirements very carefully when writing your cover letter. It is essential to target your cover letter to the needs of the specific preschool teaching position.
- Make note of the keywords - the essential skills, experience and credentials - used in the job posting and highlight these in your cover letter.
- Make use of bullet points to format your cover letter and focus the reader's attention on your relevant skills and strengths.
- Communication skills are important in this job and this is the first
opportunity you have to showcase your ability to communicate. Take the
time to edit and proofread your preschool cover letter to ensure it
sends the message you want.
- Make a strong closing statement that motivates the reader to take action and gets you the interview.
Preschool Teacher Job Interviews
Preschool Teacher Interview Questions
Teaching Assistant Interview Questions
Essential Teaching Interview Guide
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Preschool Teacher
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page