A well-structured bartender resume template will ensure your job application
stands out from the competition.
Get the employer's attention with a convincing
resume that is targeted to the job opportunity and effectively demonstrates your
skills and strengths behind the bar.
A persuasive and powerful bartender resume objective sets the tone for your
resume and guarantees that your resume gets read.
Highlight the value you can
bring to the job with a clear and concise summary of your qualifications and
SAMPLE BARTENDER RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Experienced and energetic bartender seeking an opportunity to demonstrate
exemplary customer service skills and utilize an extensive knowledge and passion
for spirits, beer, wine and cocktails to ensure your establishment's success.
Relevant strengths include:
- Highly skilled in mixing, garnishing and serving a wide range of drinks.
- Strong track record of efficient inventory management to meet
- Effective use of up-selling and suggestive techniques to increase both
food and beverage sales.
- Proven accurate handling of all transactions and payments.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism in a fast-paced and
Double Zero, New York, NY
January 2014 - Date
- Set up, maintain and operate all aspects of the bar in an organized and
- Timely preparation and service of a full range of alcoholic and
non-alcoholic beverages including cocktails
- Interact with customers in a friendly and positive manner to ensure an
excellent bar experience and build customer loyalty
- Successfully up-sell by making recommendations and suggestions from the
menu using in-depth culinary knowledge
- Operate cash register and POS system accurately and efficiently
- Competently requisition and restock bar with all necessary supplies and equipment
- Keep up-to-date on new beverages and introduce these to
- Provide a can-do approach to requests from team mates
- Constructively follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing and
dealing with intoxication
- Strictly adhere to federal, state and local liquor laws
Comply with sanitation and safety regulations and procedures
Wellington Grill, New York, NY
March 2011 - November 2013
- Full waiter service to X customers on average per shift.
Bridge High School, New York, NY
High School Diploma, 2010
Drayton Community College, New York, NY
Customer Service Certificate, 2011
Alcohol Intervention and Care Certification, 2012
- communication skills
- organization and planning skills
- team member
- stress tolerance
- conflict management
Available on request
Include your own experience and details in this sample bartender resume template. The complete bartender job description will help you to develop your resume.
Include a convincing bartender cover letter with your resume application.
Bartender Job Resources
Restaurant Job Descriptions
Waiter Cover Letter
Bartender Sample Cover Letter
Bartender Resume Template Tips
How to Create a Resume that beats the ATS
Common Interview Questions
Best Job Interview > Resume Samples > Bartender
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page